Tampa, Florida -- Tampa firefighters saved a man's dog from a burning home on N. 22nd Street on Monday.
When fire crews arrived, they found heavy smoke and flames coming from the 2-story home. The home's occupant told Tampa Fire Rescue his dog Vinny, a poodle, was possibly still inside.
Firefighters were able to find Vinny and safety remove him.
The fire caused significant smoke and fire damage, but was under control in approximately 20 minutes.
Investigators believe a furnace in the living room started the blaze.